VP Engineering Services
The client is a technology, engineering, manufacturing, construction and financial services conglomerate well known world over, especially in the EPC space. The groups consolidated turnover exceeds USD 17 billion.
Capabilities include in-house engineering, R&D Centres, engineering joint ventures with reputed international companies, offshore installation, world-class modular fabrication, experienced and competent project execution and a safety-oriented work culture. Internationally, the client has a presence in key markets through fabrication facilities in the Middle East and Saudi Arabia as well as business development offices in Houston, London, SE Asia, South America and Europe.
- To identify and develop potential opportunities & customers globally for engineering services, in Hydrocarbon business.
- Drive organic growth and developments through new Engineering services, customers and markets Globally based on balance of strategic benefit (medium and longer term) and rigorous financial analysis.
- Identify options to create capabilities and expertise in Proposal Engineering, Basic Engineering, Detailed Engineering, FEED and Residual Engineering.
- Identify major commercial opportunities and position the business to be able to both bid and win projects.
- Focus on Business Development with external customers across the world. Customers will include building a relationship with Oil & Gas majors such as Shell, ENI, BP, Exxon, Petro brass, Local NOCs and also major contractors who would look at the engineering services for potentially outsourcing Engineering. These are companies such as Flour, Petrofac, McDermott, Saipem, Technip etc. Will open doors and hunt for new customers in the international markets and also. look for JV and acquisition opportunities in engineering.
- Merger & Acquisition and alliancing with Hydrocarbon engineering companies in Europe, USA and the Rest of the World will also be an area of focus.
- To enhance the existing Feed Capability for the company and grow it to service customers and upgrade our offerings.
- Lead the engineering operations for external job and contribute to ensure project success.
- To establish a group of Sales persons covering the world markets including North America, Europe, GCC and East Asia.
- Create, maintain and enhance client relationships through regular contact and meetings.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with an overall experience of 25 years of which the incumbent should have spent at least 20 years in a Hydrocarbon EPC organization, at least 15 years in Hydrocarbon Engineering /Design.
- Should possess strong business development skills which include building relationships with Oil & Gas majors & EPC Contractors to create business opportunities for the organization. Should be a business build