Our client is a leading fuel cell system developer commercializing fuel cell systems for distributed power generation in industrial and commercial applications. The products are designed for premium energy efficiency, reliability and operational flexibility. The company provides its customers with sustainable power generation solutions for power security, energy independence and unparalleled fuel economy.
Fuel Cells at the heart of our power generating products are ideal for distributed and small scale power generation. They make possible clean, dependable power generation at superb electrical efficiency at any scale, and co-locating zero local emission power generation with consumption. In hydrogen production, solid oxide electrolysis by the company’s technology offers unparalleled efficiency and scalability to meet industrial demand.
- A small team (around 12), you will report directly to the company’s CTO/ co-founder.
- CFD Modelling.
- Using software such as STAR-CCM+, or ANSYS.
- Optimization of heat and flow management structures.
- Optimization of thermal reactors.
- Technical ownership of heat management-related components (heat exchangers, blowers) and related functional subsystems.
- Design of ventilation systems.
- Product Development for new fuel cell systems.
- Simulation Management & optimization of structures.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant alternative.
- 10 years experience ideally, in Thermodynamics/ Multiphysics/ Simulation/ thermal management.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Proven experience working with high temperature assignments.
- Experience in product development & Multiphysics (ideally).
- Competence in fluid dynamics and heat transfer.
- Experience in CFD modeling softwares e.g. STAR-CCM+ or Ansys.