BOSS Energy has been requested by a Global EPC organization to seek a Technical Director for their facilities based in East Asia. We are Seeking a dynamic, innovate and cultured individual that has the experience managing senior level relationships, realising innovate concept studies for offshore sector and adding value to their organisation in quality project delivery.
Main areas of expertise:
- Offshore engineering and construction.
- Floating production and storage units.
- LNG Modularization.
- Plan and manage engineering and design systems implementation, technical specifications, standard drawings, standard setup of models etc. and data management systems.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Consultant Management teams.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Regulatory Authority teams
- Key Technical interface with customers.
- Change management including Ensure scope changes are identified and management of change processes are adhered to.
- Conduct Technical Peer Reviews to ensure technical integrity of the project.
- Through the Lead Discipline Engineers, ensure quality of the engineering work is maintained Ensure the project team is working within the provisions and guidelines of Company Management System.
- Appropriate design checks are undertaken and competent people are conducting checking activities.
- Ensure Quality Audit findings on the project relating to Engineering are addressed and findings and Action Requests are closed.
- Manages the initial researching of lessons learned and promotes the ongoing capture of new lessons learnt during the project organizing technical and work process training to address any deficiencies.
- Ensure that coaching of less experienced personnel is taking place on the project.
- Represents engineering at the highest level of the project and participates inter-function coordination and meetings.
Competencies and Skills:
- Commitment to driving Safety in Design.
- Experience with implementation of engineering analysis and design, and understanding of PMI Project Delivery systems.
- Experience working within the BC regulatory environment in both Facilities and Environmental Assessment streams.
- Well practiced in working with Risk Based engineering processes.
- Well rounded presentation skills.
Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in engineering.
- At least 15-20 years in offshore engineering.