Team Leader for International Electrical Engineering
BOSS Energy are partnered with an established renewable energy developer based in Frankfurt, Germany. The past 5 years have been a period of extreme growth for the company and due to the increase in projects they are looking to establish an Electrical Engineering Team Leader for International Projects (locations mainly in Europe).
The company focuses on multiple technologies, predominantly focusing on solar & wind:
- Leading a team (10+ colleagues) comprising of electrical engineers
- Coordination of tasks and responsibilities.
- Overseeing the construction of electrical infrastructure of new renewable energy projects and their grid connections throughout Europe.
- Evaluating the risks of grid connections (technical, legal, commercial).
- Managing and coordinating the internal teams of experts and contracted/ subcontracted service providers.
- Negotiation of contracts for the construction of the electrical infrastructure.
What they are looking for:
- Electrical Engineering Degree - required.
- Several years of professional experience in renewable energy projects.
- Relevant professional experience with grid norms, and an understanding of transmission and distribution from a technical point of view.
- Speaking English to a professional level is required, speaking German is an advantage but not required.
- Ability to travel internationally for work.
- Experience with working internationally is an advantage.
- A work permit for the EU is required.
The role is to be based in Frankfurt, Germany with a mixture of home office & work from home.
- Global presence, with a diverse team.
- Flat hierarchies and long-term career opportunities.
- Training and professional development.
If interested, please either reply to the job advert or send your CV to Emma Bramble at [email protected] (+442039525371).