Site Manager - Spain - Solar PV - Ground Mount Projects - EPC
My client are an international EPC company and module manufacturer, they have offices globally. They are actively looking for a Site Manager for an EPC project based in Spain, the role is based in Zaragoza. The project is 2x50 MW solar PV ground mounted solar farms.
They are looking for someone who can speak FLUENT Spanish and who has experience in managing large scale ground mount solar PV projects. These projects do not have to have been in Spain, but the language requirements are essential.
Would you be interested in joining a global business and leading player in the Solar PV market? If so, please get in touch!
- Site Management of the construction site in Zaragoza, Spain
- Management of the construction and EPC phase of the project, reporting into a Project Manager
- EPC of a ground mounted solar project
- Responsible for Health & Safety at site
- Management of sub-contractors
- Responsible for QA / QC on site for the solar project
- Construction and Commissioning of the entire project
- Must be able to speak Spanish and English fluently
- Construction and Site Management experience of Solar PV projects
- EPC experience on ground mounted solar PV projects
- Previous experience as a Site Manager working on a ground mounted solar Project (Ideally utility scale size projects)
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV to Jack.Turner@Boss-Energy.co.uk. If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Jack, as he specializes in placing candidates within this space.