Senior Proposal Manager
Manage the bidding preparation of Technical package in accordance with client ITBs opportunity in winning bids and ensuring sufficient cost allocation and budget without compromising safety, product, service quality and commercial profitability.
You will be working for one of the largest fabrication yards in South East Asia, heading up proposals for EPCI projects with values of up to 600 million USD.
- Review, collate, analyze and provide inputs, lessons learnt for project risks based on previous and current projects to facilitate decision-making in bidding strategy formulation.
- Identify previous project as a go-by or reference.
- Work closely with the estimating team to improve competitiveness in Bidding Strategy.
- Responsible in managing bidding preparation - Technical package.
- Responsible in managing the contract management and legal addresses all contractual terms of the tender.
- Responsible in managing bid project manager provides timely input in tender.
- Managing in consulting and informing support units, i.e, PMU, PSU, SCM, Planning, Engineering, Legal, Contract etc on key elements of tender.
- To manage challenge meeting on execution strategy
- To manage and review the proposal package prior submission to client and ensure technical submission package are meeting client requirements.
- To manage and coordinate all Technical Clarifications
- Provide leadership directions that are technically sound and commercially oriented to strengthen value proposition to customers.
- To manage Technical Clarification for face to face meeting with client.
- Verify, collate & manage an up-to-date technical data bank to facilitate the development & production of accurate and consistent quality strategy as well as for future references.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Oil & Gas with sound knowledge and skills in bidding with at least 5 years in management position.
- Degree in any Engineering or QS or Business Studies or any related discipline.