Senior Manager - Estimation
BOSS Energy Consulting LTD are partnered with an industry leading EPCI Fabrication Yard based in SE Asia who are seeking a Senior Estimating Manager to join their growing team.
- Lead team of estimators in preparing robust and competitive cost estimates in line with technical proposals to increase bid success rate.
- Work with Business Development Team in exploring new prospects by providing commercial inputs prior to Invitation to Bid (ITB) issuance.
- Lead and drive the estimating activities as to ensure that techno commercial is aligned with bidding strategy.
- Lead in commercial challenge meeting based on execution strategy proposed by Supporting Units. Upon consensus, review and finalize the execution strategy.
- Lead and manage the price sheet in Bids Management Report (BMR) preparation to be presented to the Bid Approval Committee (BiAC).
- Lead, drive and manage the commercial submission package in meeting client requirements and post bidding activities prior to Techno Commercial with clients.
- Upon award, lead and manage the bid commercial handover to Project Management Team (PMT) and consolidate commercial inputs for post mortem.
- A bachelor’s degree in QS and/or any Engineering-related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in O&G industry with at least 5 years in senior management role. Prior working experience/ exposure in managing bids and proposal for Oil & Gas engineering and fabrication projects with National Oil Companies will be an added advantage.
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills to meet a variety of communication needs.