Sales Operations Manager
Our client is a leader in the domain of electrochemical hydrogen processing technologies. The company offers a diverse range of resources, ultimately reducing compression and purification costs to help provide affordable prices for end-users.
They are seeking a Sales Operations Manager to help further establish and maintain their worldwide customer base. The goal is to drive sustainable revenue growth through overseeing business development and sales activities, forging strong relationships and engaging in technical and operational support.
- Work with the BD team to find and target services and products for end users and market segments.
- Administer lead development and communications with clients to keep up with sales and revenue forecast, invoices etc.
- Build out the CRM database and integrate with business intelligence tools.
- Develop marketing plans to increase business and gather new opportunities.
- Conduct sales presentations, seminars and have meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Develop company growth strategy for specific market combinations, focused on revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research and keep abreast with latest technology developments.
- Degree or higher vocational studies in relevant discipline, preferably in engineering or technical business.
- 2-5 years in technical commercial position (eg business developer, analyst, sales engineering etc).
- Business intelligence tools.
- English language skills.
- MS Office tools.