Boss Energy Consulting is working on behalf of a rapidly-growing hydrogen company, who are seeking a French-speaking Sales Engineer to work in their European sales team.
- The candidate is the focal point for the European sales team and is there to manage the technology during the evaluation stage of the sales process.
- Working in cohesion with the sales and engineering teams as the advisor and product advocate, the candidate must be able to point out and supply reliable solutions for all technical issues to maintain client satisfaction.
- The perfect candidate for this position must have a solid technical know-how on the products and technical requirements, as well as holding a strong interpersonal skill set, aiding productive customer relations and leadership of project teams.
- Listening, comprehending and relaying customer requirements.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Help in the development of technical solutions to address requests for customer field applications.
- Execute technical/ product training for sales people and customers.
- Assist in the design and development of new solutions by gathering field data related to customer needs; work cross-functionally to implement new solutions and new product offerings as the organization evolves.
Education and Experience:
- BS in mechanical engineering or other relevant field of education.
- 4+ years of relevant work history; experience with integrating technical solutions in the field for customers and clients.
- Ability to successfully develop technical solutions in a wide range of environments while heeding potential constraints.
Experience in any of the following spheres of activity is preferred and highly valued:
- Hydrogen and/or fuel cells and/or Electrolyser
- Industrial gas
- Cryogenic Industry
- High Pressure Systems (250 Bar and up)
- Gas processing and/or dispensing equipment
- Logistics/Material Handling
- Prior experience in sales is perfect
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.