BOSS Energy has an exciting immediate career opportunity for a dynamic Proposal Coordinator. Our expanding firm is seeking a talented, diligent, and highly motivated proposal coordinator, whose responsibilities will encompass developing high quality proposal/qualification packages and other proposal materials under a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
The qualified candidate should have a minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience working in a proposal’s environment, preferably in the Energy or Industrial markets.
- Proposal activities that support selling efforts, consistent with the client’s strategic plan and goals.
- The position will participate in the overall proposal process including win and proposal strategy planning, content development, internal review, production, submittal, and performance analysis.
- The Proposal Coordinator collaborates with business development managers, operations sponsors, technical specialists, and other team members to prepare responsive, compelling proposal responses. Typical proposals range from $20M to over $1B in contract size.
- Reviews RFP, RFI, RFQ and bid/qualifications request documents so that client requirements are clearly understood for the team.
- Manages proposal processes including the development of a requirements matrix, features/benefits/proofs, section directives, oral technical presentations, graphics, storyboard mock-up, reviews, production, and delivery
- Candidates must also be able to help develop, write and incorporate win themes and discriminators into proposal documents and provide quality assurance checks to ensure that all document deliverables are compliant with RFP requirements
- Lead and participate in proposal kick-off meetings, proposal updates, and milestone reviews to ensure the proposal is progressing aligned with the timeline.