BOSS Energy has been tasked by an EPC business to seek a Project Manager for their facilities based in the Houston, Texas. We are seeking a dynamic, innovate and cultured individual that has the experience managing senior level individuals within an organisation, realising innovate concept studies in reality enabling the operation of the projects department efficiently.
They have global experience in:
- LNG Projects
- Petrochemical and Refinery
They provide full range of technical and projects management skills to assist world-wide clients in developing new projects in various sectors: oil & gas (onshore and offshore) downstream and petrochemical.
- Candidate must have managed and completed full EPC projects (from engineering through to execution and start up).
- Managing schedule, planning, cost, project issues and be client facing with international EPC companies.
- The candidate ideally will have experience in SE Asia for the cultural aspect.
- Day-to-Day operations and general management experience would be an advantage.
- Handle all aspects of the project from Front End Engineering Design followed by an EPCIC Bid through to EPC execution and completion.
- Oversee the appropriate delivery of technical and commercial proposals for all projects including continuous coordination with client, subcontractors, and third Parties.
- Reporting directly to the projects director.
- Interface with clients and main contractors to make sure delivery and execution is to spec.
- Should be well-experience with EPC companies
- 15 years + experience
- Bachelor’s degree required