BOSS Energy has been tasked by a Singaporean based contractor, to seek a Project Manager for their facilities based in Singapore. We are seeking a dynamic, innovate and cultured individual that has the experience managing senior level relationships, realizing innovate concept studies for both Offshore/Onshore oil and gas sector and adding value to their organization in quality project delivery.
Energy Sectors they work in:
- FPSO Modules
- Heavy Fabrication
- Offshore EPC
- The Project Manager will develop, execute, supervise, and coordinate all technical
- aspects of multi-discipline engineering design assignments, Procurement, and Construction, while ensuring HSE has the highest priority in all activities undertaken by team members.
- Handle all the Profit and Loss (P&L) of the project
- Plan and generate project management training contents and training schedule;
- Conduct training with regards to Project Management
- Plan and manage the engineering, procurement and construction of all projects involved in.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the end client and make sure it is built to spec.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Regulatory Authority teams
- Key Technical interface with customers
- Chairs weekly internal PMT meetings to review progress, discuss problem/risk areas, review outstanding items, review impacts of recent decisions and discuss potential scope changes.
- Approves any project change & variance orders (internal and external).
- Developing QMS procedures for PMO (Project Management Office) providing foresight and guide to the respective functions of PMO, namely Project Management, Project Controls- Contracts, Cost, Planning/Scheduling, Document, Construction, After sales support and Projects KPI (Key Performance Indicator).
Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience