Project Engineering Manager
Due to expansion in activities and recent asset acquisitions, an International FPSO Owner / Operator is seeking to resource an experienced Project Engineering Manager with FPSO Project experience. Based in the SE Asia, the appointee will be assigned to fresh EPC project. This is regarded as a key senior role within the organisational structure.
Summary of Role
The appointee will act as the Engineering / Facilities Technical Authority with Specialisation FPSO.
- Provision of facilities engineering expertise, advice and support to the Company’s operated and non-operated assets, across the portfolio through the FEED, Detailed Design, Construction and Commissioning stages to support achievement of the Company’s objectives.
- Perform all key reviews, activities and initiatives on conceptual & detailed design, project engineering & EPC management of for surface facility scope of work.
- Participate in AFE proposal preparation, submission, progress monitoring and in surface & production facilities operation, maintenance and modifications.
- Participate in preparation of project budgets, cost estimates and schedules.
- Represent Company at Joint Venture Meetings as required.
- Training/mentoring of junior engineers
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- BSc Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Petroleum or Structural) or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years + experience in a varied operating environment in designing, constructing, commissioning, operating, monitoring and maintaining production and processing equipment and associated systems in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- At least 5 years of FPSO experience with deep water exposure.
- Previous experience of working on International Projects.
- Experience of influencing Partners company representatives
- Experience in leading Teams of Multidiscipline Engineers
- Computer literacy in both, engineering design and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Word and Project) and Project Planning / Controls software.