Project Controls/Services Manager
BOSS Energy Consulting LTD has been retained to conduct a search for a Project Services Manager for an energy client based out of Houston. The client is seeking a candidate with LNG, pipeline and EPC project experience to provide development of a seamless Business Management Framework including commercial and project services infrastructure of systems, processes and supporting toolkits.
- Planning and Scheduling; Schedule Risk Assessment
- Cost Engineering (including estimating); Cost Risk Assessment;
- Cost Management;
- Project Controls;
- Information Management, Technology and System Architecture;
- Project Accounting;
- Venture and Project Governance;
- Interface with Contracting and Procurement;
- Risk Management; and
- Project Reporting
- Ensure quality work products in breadth and depth to support the client’s objectives and direction, while implementing a Business Management Framework which will ensure effective business management, control and assurance processes and procedures are implemented and maintained.
Competencies, Skills, Experience:
- Extensive experience and knowledge in management and control of onshore and offshore development projects within a broad range of project services disciplines.
- Worked at a supervisory and senior management level in major project arenas, including LNG, in support of new ventures in differing cultures.
- Experience managing integrated commercial and project services groups on major projects in an Owner/Operator environment, including nurturing and developing new venture companies in their set-up activities. Bachelor’s degree in a technical and/or business discipline is preferred