BOSS Energy has been retained by a reputed Owner/Operator who are seeking to appoint Production Superintendent to work onboard a FPSO on a 4/4 rotation. This position will report into the OIM and oversees Production Supervisors, Technicians and outside vendors
- Operate the process plant safely and efficiently in line with corporate policies and procedures
- Promote/implement Company QHSE Policies Implement, maintain, review Company QHSE Management system.
- Report/investigate Accident/Incident, Near Misses, unsafe acts/conditions, HSE Non-conformities and other issues with safety impacts
- Carry out assigned duties during an emergency, as detailed in the Emergency Response Procedures
- Have knowledge of Permit to Work System and act as Area Authority for process plant
- Manage welfare and disciplinary issues at departmental level with appropriate reference to OIM and Fleet HR
- Report concisely in accordance with Management System requirements with due regard for document control.
- Ensure timely and effective closeout of survey and relevant audit actions.
- Ensure ‘Change Management’ procedures are applied appropriately.
- Contribute effectively to incident investigation, review and reporting.
- Proven experience and results-oriented career AND/OR HND or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering subject.
- 2 years minimum as Production Superintendent (or Operations Office based equivalent).
- Experience and knowledge of hydrocarbon processing systems and utility systems.
- Supervisory experience of Permit to Work, Mechanical/Electrical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment.
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.