The available role is working as a Process Engineer for a large global offshore owner/operator. You will be based residentially in West Africa and will be the onshore focal point for the operations of multiple FPSO’s. As a part of the package you will be provided with accommodation, transport, a car plus driver, two return flights home annually, 30 days leave plus public holidays, paid schooling and family medical insurance, as well as a competitive bonus and pension scheme.
- You will be directly responsible for providing process operation support and advice to the offshore operation team.
- You will need to be able to take initiative and suggest improvements in the event of underperformance or disconformance.
- Be familiar with the process flow and piping layouts of assets, production data including average composition and flow rates, schedules for all programs including level 1 inspections, nondestructive inspection program, riser inspections, vessel inspections, CUI, CUPS, etc and chemical injections points, recommended injections rate, actual injection rates, chemical products used.
- Provide confidence that the facilities can be safely operated to the defined performance standards
- Ensure the data required for system recertification is produced systematically and efficiently during operations.
Key Competencies/ What’s desired?
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Valid BOSIET/TBOSIET
- Have min. of 10 years working in upstream Oil & Gas operating company. Preferably have worked at least one FPSO project.
- Experience of process design on floating production System.
- Ability to work proactively with minimum day to day supervision.