BOSS Energy has been tasked by an Asian based, EPC Company, to seek a Process Engineer to work on their onshore LNG projects, based in their Houston office. We are seeking a dynamic, innovate and cultured individual that has the experience engineering large project and working well in a team.
- Onshore Plants
- Downstream Oil and Gas
- Responsible for the Process Engineering technical input into the design, fabrication, construction, testing, installation and commissioning of the offshore facilities, with focus on the successful execution of the project on time, within budget and in accordance with the agreed project requirements, specifications and standards.
- Be the project's technical expert in the Process Engineering discipline.
- Assist the Process Engineering team in developing design scope.
- Coordinate and align the Process Engineering interfaces between the project phases and direct the Contractors.
- Participate in Technical bid evaluation and provide necessary guidance for junior process engineers.
- Ensure that design integrity is maintained throughout fabrication through correct handling of site queries and proper application of QA/QC processes.
- 5-10 years relevant working/ project experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in a process/chemical engineering discipline
- LNG experience