Operations Manager -Process Equipment Divison
My client is a manufacturer of a variety of equipment including Weld overlay cladding, skids, storage tanks and structural steel. The Structural Steel Division has a capacity of over 4,500 tons per month for the design, fabrication and supply of various steel structures. Our state-of-the-art factory is situated across a total area of 147,400 square meters, with a covered area of 30,860 square meters and a yearly capacity of 54,000 MT.
The structural steel division has a long and proud record of project accomplishment in the GCC and around the globe. Our list of clients includes Saudi Aramco, Sabic Petrochemicals, Maaden, Petrofac, SEPCO and other major EPC contractors around the world.
- Must have through knowledge and understanding of Modern Fabrication Techniques in a Steel Fabrication Industry.
- Must be fully experienced in reading and working to engineering drawings, specifications and symbols.
- Accurate estimation and Planning of manpower vs. man-hours required for job completion.
- Experience in implementing fabrication process and sequence that ensure productivity.
- Able to schedule and follow-up Ten (10) to Fifteen (15) different jobs on the shop floor with the necessary instruction and techniques to subordinates in order to complete the work and meet delivery schedules.
- Able to properly communicate with multi-national work force to get optimum productivity.
- Coordinate with subordinates to ensure job completion on time and within estimated resources allocated on the job.
- Evaluate and monitor job execution in terms of profitability.
- Find ways to improve productivity and cut down manpower cost.
Qualification & Experience
- Mechanical Engineering Degree / Equivalent. Must have 10 years working experience in a Modern Steel Fabrication Facility for Pressure Vessels & Heat Exchangers.
- Good communication skill oral and written.
- Productive oriented approach and computer literate.
- Presentable personality.