Lead Project Engineer
BOSS Energy have been retained by a leading E&P company who have an opening for a Mandarin-speaking Lead Project Engineer, responsible for the Offshore Well Head Platform and Pipeline facilities. You will be based in their SE Asia office but with frequent travel to Europe and the project site.
- Offshore Well Head Platform and Pipeline Facilities review during FEED, EPC and Construction / Installation phases of the Development. including input when required to the Field Development Plan (FDP) and technical input to Project Information Memorandum (PIM)
- Ensure that design for construction, installation, commissioning and operations is integral to Offshore Platform and Pipelines Facilities delivery in support of key project objectives;
- Ensuring relevant Offshore Platform and Pipelines FEED and EPIC Engineering Contractor personnel understand the contractual relationships, their design meets in country Legislative requirements and standards.
- Lessons Learned – provide input to identification, documentation and appropriate integration of lessons learned from Offshore Platform and Pipelines industry;
- Align and review adequacy of interface management Offshore Platforms and Pipelines for FEED and EPIC Engineering Contractor, and third-party consultant scopes.
- Support team to deliver technically with quality and integrity - by managing the Offshore Wellhead Platforms and Pipelines review for FEED and EPIC Engineering Contractor.
- Assist / Drive Offshore Platform and Pipelines Facilities contracting/sub-contracting and vendor engagement / selection processes;
- Support alignment with CAMOP project management process requirements;
- ‘Risk champion’ for Offshore Platforms and Pipelines Facilities elements;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical, Civil/Structural, Construction, or Installation)
- Project Management qualification is preferred, but recognized training in project management is acceptable.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry across all project phases/stages - from concept selection to handover to operations.
- 10+ years’ experience in delivering of billion-dollar EP/EPC/EPIC Greenfield Contracts.
- Working with High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems in topsides piping;
- Working with self-contained unmanned minimal platform topsides;
- Working with Flow Assurance teams to assure pipeline operations;
- Working with internally clad CRA pipelines sourcing, welding, and installation;
- Significant High Pressure/High temp pipeline experience
- Fluent written and spoken Mandarin, proficiency in English
- Have full knowledge of project specific FEED, EPC/EPIC execution strategies, and the ability to develop them to meet challenging project objectives and deliverables.