Lead Loss Prevention Engineer
Competitive base + housing provided
BOSS Energy have been retained by a leading EPC seeking to appoint a Lead Instrument Engineer for an LNG project. You will be based at their corporate headquarters, responsible for the preparation of FEED and detailed design documentation with direct oversight for the junior members of your department.
- Coordinate the process safety, HSE and loss prevention activities, also at multi-disciplinary level, throughout the project. Ensure discipline progress monitoring and control man-hour consumption
- Execute or coordinate the main loss prevention engineering tasks (hazardous area classification, active and passive fire protection design, fire and gas detection system design, etc.)
- Ensure the correct application of project procedures, engineering specifications and international codes and standards (NFPA, API, OGP, etc.)
- Lead or manage safety reviews and assessments (HAZID/ENVID, HAZOP, LOPA/SIL, etc.)
- Perform or manage risks analysis activities (QRA, FERA, etc.) and reliability studies (RAM)
- Interface with Client on technical issues on loss prevention design
- Evaluate suppliers and sub-contractor bids, and manage engineering sub-contractors
- Define list of process safety, HSE and loss prevention activities and deliverables, set up time schedule, coordinate activities in accordance with contractual requirements
- Provide technical and engineering support to construction Team
- Perform site engineering activities during construction and commissioning phases
- Degree in appropriate engineering subject.
- Previous LNG project experience at Lead level.
- 7 years + experience working for an EPC company