BOSS Energy Consulting Ltd has been tasked by a large EPC business to seek an Engineering Manager for their facilities based in Thailand. We are seeking a dynamic, innovate and cultured individual that has the experience managing senior level relationships, realizing innovate concept studies for the onshore and offshore oil and gas sector and adding value to their organization in quality project delivery.
The jobholder is accountable for engineering execution, maintaining budget set and agreed, and meeting targets and goals set by projects
In addition, jobholder is to support business development team in growing local engineering market.
- Establish Engineering strategy and annual basis actual plan to comply with company strategy
- Carry out approved department execution plans in accordance with relevant specifications, statutory and other contractual requirements with due regard to safety, operability, constructability and installation aspects.
- Establish and develop planning, methods, procedures and work instruction in order to meet project's requirements
- Develop personnel competence level to carry out studies, tenders and projects.
- Establish business development and marketing strategy including annual basis actual plan to comply with company strategy.
- Find and evaluate possible projects, both internal in the business and external, which are within the given strategy.
- Continuously check/report opportunities of interest in the region, SE Asia, for other clients units
- Establish contact with potential new clients and maintain contact with key present clients
- Develop and maintain prospect lists.
- Cooperate with applicable projects on debriefing with clients during and/or after projects
- Cooperate with construction, engineering and procurement on improving competitive position.
- Bachelor or master degree in Engineering or related field
- Oil&Gas, offshore wind and energy business background is advantage
- Minimum 20 years of experience in Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience in management level
- Computer literacy on MS office
- Good communication skills in English -: listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, communication, cooperation and hard working
- Strong willed, flexible, driven for achievements and result oriented
- Positive attitude and team orientated