Director of Sales
BOSS Energy are partnered with an industry leading Fuel Cell and Electrolyzer company based in Europe who are looking for an experienced Sales Director. We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets and maintaining our company’s market leadership in Green Hydrogen generation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team’s potential, synergies with integrators and the Fuel Cell sales team, as well as developing new leads driving them to a close.
- As our team expands, you will be able to mentor new sales managers to help us achieve our aggressive growth forecast becoming the undisputed leader in H2 generation.
- You will be expected collaborate with the European team, the Global Sales team and the Electrolyzer organization to craft sales plans and participate in the go-to-market and overall strategy of our Electrolyzer solutions.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets individually at first as part of the overall sales team, and as we recruit additional talent you will successfully manage the N.E. sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands customer base for multiyear revenue targets ensuring our place as the gold standard in the industry
- In the mid-term, recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present realistic but aggressive sales and revenue forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Suggest strategies based on Renewables Tax Credit experience
- Set target customer lists to couple electrolyzers with large renewable stranded power available in key locations to serve existing or newly expanded customer base in the FC Vehicle market (trucks, forklifts, buses, trains, boats, etc.)
- Develop and maintain strong cross functional relationships and collaborate effectively throughout the business.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, finance, accounting or other related field of study;
- MBA or equivalent degree desirable.
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.