Director of Finance
BOSS Energy has been tasked by an LNG/Gas Processing Business to seek a Finance Director for their office based in Houston. The company operate in the LNG market and specialise in modularisation and small scale LNG project development. They have an excellent track record in terms of delivery and innovation and are involved with projects in the US, India, Asia and Europe. In short, this position would oversee their US office (financially) and assist commercially with new and existing projects.
Areas of expertise
- Regasification Terminals
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Streamlined Controllership function with robust internal controls;
- Timely, Consistent, Reliable Financial Reporting
- Overall financial and accounting matters
- Commercial aspects relatable to projects – financially viable
- Review of Terms and Conditions, Capping Liabilities,
- Dealing with Lawyers, Auditors, Tax Consultants
- Rolling Forecasts, Budgeting
- Constant review of Backlog, Order intake, Proposals to ensure that the organization has visibility where we are heading way ahead.
- Tax planning and compliance, PE issues, Management of withholding Taxes;
- System Implementation, QuickBooks/Union Square, Navision
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- 15-20 years within the finance/accounting industry.
- Experience working independently/autonomously
- Outstanding and excellent interpersonal skills
- PE and/or PMP certification is a plus.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Suite of applications.