Corporate Maintenance and Inspection Manager
BOSS Energy are seeking a Corporate Maintenance and Inspection Manager to join a major offshore asset owner/ operator in their Singapore office. You will be reporting to the Vice President of Assurance and be directly responsible for the maintenance/inspection program for 15+ assets globally.
- Develop and maintain Technical Standards related to Maintenance and Inspection such that an appropriate risk-based approach can be implemented, considering the specific requirements of the operational Assets and the Projects.
- In collaboration with Senior Managers, develop Asset-specific Maintenance and Inspection Strategies and Procedures to implement the Technical Standards.
- In collaboration with VP Project Assurance, specify Maintenance and Inspection requirements to be addressed during the Design and Build of new and redeployed facilities.
- Develop and maintain means of effectively monitoring and analysing Maintenance and Inspection performance across all assets.
- Perform verification related to Maintenance and Inspection according to the Asset Assurance Plans.
- Perform awareness sessions with onshore and offshore personnel on all subjects related to Asset Integrity and its role in contributing to good OI outcomes;
- Perform engagement related to the Maintenance and Inspection Technical Standards such that the standards are endorsed by all stakeholders;
- Seek lessons learned from the Assets and Projects such that the Technical Standards are continually improved;
- Input on specific design requirements for each new-build or redeployment project related to Maintenance and Inspection via the Design Performance Standards;
- Develop assurance activities related to demonstrating that the Maintenance and Inspection requirements specified by the Asset specific Strategies and associated Procedures are being met;
- Provide Maintenance and Inspection input to the Operational Performance Monitoring Tool such that leading indicators of degrading performance can be monitored;
- In conjunction with the Senior Manager Asset Assurance, perform verification activities, principally audits, according to the Asset Assurance Plans;
- Where the verification activities identify deficiencies, assist the Asset in developing suitable deviations to manage the Asset at an accepted mitigated state, and provide advice related to optimum scope for rectification.
- Participate in Incident Investigations related to Asset Integrity failures as required by the Continuous Improvement Manager;
- Manage team of Maintenance and Inspection specialists that will assist in performing the above scope.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; preferably a Post Graduate degree or Diploma in Asset Integrity.
- Minimum of 15 years in the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Experience developing and implementing risk-based Maintenance and Inspection strategies.
- Experience leading a team of Maintenance and Inspection specialists.
- Able to travel to offshore locations and in-country operational offices.
- Able to obtain OGUK or equivalent medical clearance and BOSIET certification.