BOSS Energy are currently working alongside an industry leading FPSO Company based in Norway who are seeking a Commercial / Tender Manager for the highly experienced team.
Some of the things you will be doing
- Prepares commercial recommendation papers and settlement proposals.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements and the Management System Manual (MSM).
- Coordinates commercial position on tenders and existing customer contracts (i.e. original negotiations and re-negotiation of existing contracts). Leads commercial negotiations as required, including coordination Technical and Operations Departments.
- Coordinates and rationalizes commercial inputs, financial inputs and risk modelling inputs to develop a full commercial tender in accordance with client requirements. Develops and coordinates all required input data for Board Papers preparation as required.
- Ensures that procedures and policies are followed throughout tender and bid process.
- Provides input to contract mapping, contract workshops and contract procedures for assigned in-place contracts.
- Acts as the focal point within business development for resolution of deviations, disputes and adjustments to existing customer contracts.
- Coordinates commercial input to Variation/Change Order submittals. Assists the preparation of position papers for associated settlement proposals. Coordinates input to the financial models via the Financial Analysis Manager.
- Provides input to key Commercial and Business Development strategy documents.
- Assists with the administration of the Commercial and Business Development group.
What we are looking for
- You have 10+years’ experience in oil and gas industry, including minimum of 7 years in a supervisory position on business development, contract negotiations and initialization of new projects.
- You have relevant education with minimum bachelor’s degree.
- You are used to manage and work with a multi-disciplined team / task force.
- An organized, systematic approach; self-starter / proactive; able to multi-task and still meet deadlines is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English is demanded, Norwegian language is preferable.
- You must be flexible on travels both onshore and offshore.
- Competitive base salary
- 6 Months accommodation provided
- Discretionary Bonus
- Health care and family insurance
- Great Penson Scheme