Business Development Manager/Director
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, Sales & Proposal of Hydrogen, the Business Development & Sales Manager/Director will be responsible to lead the development of our Hydrogen activities in the Region of Northern America: lead business development activities, including identifying and developing new business opportunities, building customers and partners relationships and entering into commercial agreements and sell electrolyzers.
The Business Development & Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Participate to the elaboration of the H2 strategy and product development roadmap in the Region of Northern America.
- Sell electrolysers to the dedicated customers in the Region.
- Develop Green Hydrogen activities across the Region, identify and develop new business opportunities, build customers and partners relationships, enter into commercial agreements.
- Develop Hydrogen projects with partners and clients, including structuring projects, entering into partnerships and securing necessary funding and subsidies.
- Lead the preparation of commercial offers, with inputs from the wider team (technical, finance, legal etc.)
- Negotiate and close agreements, including sales contracts, partnership agreements, joint development agreements and financing agreements.
- Implement adequate partnerships in order to accelerate the go-to-market and access local capabilities.
- Lead the design of the Green Hydrogen strategy across the Region, by market segment, geographical area and product line. Prioritize opportunities.
- Monitor and follow closely market evolutions, including Hydrogen supporting regulations and subsidies/funding programs.
- Prepare and participate to internal approval process for new binding commercial commitments.
- Represent the company at various external events in priority countries in the Region.
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, suppliers and partners.
What are we looking for?
- 10 years professional experience in business or commercial roles in an international context.
- A successful experience in renewable energy, ideally in Green Hydrogen and water electrolysis.
- Solid operational experience in the Region of Northern America, including on project development and commercial activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, business acumen, autonomous and driven.
- Experience with young growing industrial organizations.
- Engineering or master's business degree.
- Fluency in English.
[email protected] – Head of Hydrogen