Business Development Director
BOSS Energy has been retained by global EPC Business to seek a Business Development Director for a home office based role. We are seeking a dynamic, innovate and cultured individual that has the experience managing senior level relationships, realising innovate concept studies in reality enabling the client to bring new energy based products to market.
The group’s has international offices and a supply chain that extends the globe and the hydrocarbons business delivers world-class solutions for every phase of a potential project. The have global experience in:
- Modular based engineering and construction
- Floating production and storage units
- Petrochemical and Refinery units
- Lead a wide range of business development initiatives that are in line with the company’s overall strategy;
- Sales driven and will work to increase customer awareness of the client in South American market, depending on geographical remit.
- Establish a strong pipeline of new projects and development of a quality backlog of prospective projects.
- Working with the VP of BD (Americas), provide input into the regional strategy that fully leverages the company’s strengths and core capabilities.
- Creation of meaningful new customer relationships.
- Support the identification and development of strategic partnerships.
- Market Research - create a detailed analysis of all the potential markets for their products or services.
- Lead the development of customer proposals.
- Development of strategies and win plans for key prospects.
- Develop and present company presentations to customers.
- Maintain “real-time” market intelligence.
- Manage multiple business initiatives;
- Participate in contract negotiation with clients;
- Able to portray and establish a good personal and professional image as a representative of the client
- BSC degree of Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years overall experience in the onshore and/or offshore EPC industry, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in an engineering,project controls, construction or project management role, and at least 1 year in a Sales or Business Development role.
- Experience working with an EPC company with a combination of engineering, construction and sales experience.
- Outstanding and excellent interpersonal skills.
- PE and/or PMP certification is a plus.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Suite of applications.
- English, Spanish is a plus.