Area Sales Manager
Our client is a manufacturer of intelligent high pressure solutions. Leading in high-pressure technology: the product range includes high-pressure technology for testing applications.
In recent years, our client’s technologies were combined with the development of complete hydrogen filling stations. For this rapidly developing market, a Fleet Owner Station (FOS) was developed as a transitional model and a Full Sized Station (FSS) as a public station for Light Duty and Heavy Duty Vehicles markets. They are seeking an Area Sales Manager for the hydrogen technology refueling division.
- You will be the point of contact for distributors, partners, customers, prospects and organisations in the area regarding the development of a hydrogen refuelling infrastructure and you will also be entrepreneurial and engaged in the relationship.
- You are responsible for the order intake targets in your sales area.
- You are a fully-fledged sparring partner and advisor on both a tactical and strategic level; Your work consists of both business development and sales tasks.
- You closely follow market developments and know how to naturally expand your professional scope.
- Frequently following up on leads and projects and keeping track of their data comes natural to you.
- You are results-oriented and enjoy taking the lead.
- You will play an important role in maintaining and developing client relationships.
- You will make a significant contribution to the development and dissemination of our commercial strategy and positioning in the market.
- You will be able to translate this into the right solution and commercial proposition through good business and technical analysis at the client site.
- Someone who already has experience in the hydrogen economy as an area sales manager in a B2B environment.
- Someone with bachelor’s degree work and thinking skills.
- A native German speaker or someone who has lived in southern Germany for a long time.
- Someone who has a good command of the German and English languages, both written and spoken.
- Someone with an affinity for technical products.
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Someone for whom 50-70% travel is no problem.
- Leadership without authority.